Case StudiesPosted on July 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm
“It was gratifying to see how quickly Maureen could jump into an unknown industry, come up to speed, and write intelligently for our audience of golf course superintendants and sports turf managers.”
Deanna Griffith, Marketing Manager, Jacobsen/Textron, Charlotte, NC
Gamma Vacuum/JobBOSS ERP
UniPoint Software/ Acro Associates Case Study
Jacobsen/Textron City of Austin Case Study
LaSalle Bristol Corp./Business Analytics
Michigan Ladder/Macola Progression
Areias Systems/ Alliance
Five Keys to a powerful case study:
In a noisy world, the demand for reality-based communications continues to grow. Testimonials and public relations, especially case studies, are rising in value as the cornerstone of any trust building campaign. MaureenInk’s strategy for a solid case study that connects with your audience:
1) Choose a customer who is a true success story.
2) Obtain an in depth interview with plenty of material to fuel the story.
3) Back your story with real data. Numbers speak volumes.
4) Stay in touch with your customer/source during the writing process, so they are engaged and willing to approve it when completed.
5) Make sure to email them a PDF of the finished story for their website or use as a collateral piece.